Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Region D Title Games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Region D Title Games

    What time do the game begin today?/

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Title Games

    If you're talking about the ones up at UVA-Wise (don't know what else you could be talking about, lol), according to some of the previous responses I got:

    12:30 -- Powell Valley vs Clintwood

    4:00 -- Appalachia vs Burton

    They're basically going to be played one right after the other.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mk3supra's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2006
    Posts
    536
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Title Games

    Man I love football...I can't wait to get there...woohoo!
    [url="http://hookersburg.myminicity.com"]http://hookersburg.myminicity.com[/url]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UK5's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Title Games

    Great weather for football!!! I'm getting ready to head out myself, and I can't wait!!! If any of you all see me stop and say hey I'll be in khaki shorts and a grey kentucky sweatshirt standing around with PVFAN and PHD come give us a holler.......

    Good Luck to both teams today!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •